archiveDepartment of Foreign Affairs

BGC ServicesBGC TravelCitizen BGCEvents

Department of Foreign Affairs:Mobile Passport Services

Requirements for MOBILE PASSPORT SERVICES NEW APPLICANT • PSA/NSO Birth Certificate • Baptismal Certificate (if Birth is delayed Registration) • PSA/NSO Marriage Certificate for married woman • Two (2) digitized government issued ID not including Philhealth, TIN, PAGIBIG • Two (2) supporting documents RENEWAL • If Electronic Passport (EA/EB/EC) o...